When I came upon that little word -- Niche -- I wondered, "what is this thing called a Niche -- and most importantly, can I find my own niche too?
What is A Niche
Well, A niche, is a service or product, that fills an unmet customer's need -- that is more of a specialty. You are not competing with the masses for a sale on an ebook or an affiliate tool. Instead, you carve out a small corner of the market for yourself on the Internet.
Well, the definition was simple, however, finding a niche that I felt comfortable with was going to be a chore, because I wanted to avoid the affiliate programs -- and if possible find a company that privately carried their own affiliate program -- without the quotas and the many rules.
How to Find A Niche
When I started looking for a niche market, I started to make a list of my hobbies, what I liked to do, what I was interested in, and what I was familiar with -- to help me brainstorm. If this little task does nothing else, it will definitely give you an eye-opener to who you are.
Anyway, when the dust finally settled I realized that I wanted a niche where it would assist others -- perform a service of some sort, and would compliment my current website. Not very decisive, but I had a direction.
Then it happened, just by chance, or maybe it was divine intercession -- anyway, I received a personal email from one of the assistant managers from DentalPlans -- stating that she liked my website and wondered if I would be interested in becoming an affiliate.
I looked at their website and the affiliate plan -- and I knew that this affiliate program was for me.
Here's What DentalPlan Offers
1. High conversion rate -- 1-5% percent conversion ratio from click-thru.
2. Commission -- $40 to $50.
3. Extremely high EPC.
4. Partner through DentalPlans private network -- Your affiliate manager will answer any questions you may have --- one on one assistance.
5. You can promote online or offline or both.
6. Full 365-day cookie. (If you go through the DentalPlans program)
7. Paid monthly.
8. They work with affiliates more closely -- will create custom creatives such as landing pages, banners, pop-unders, emails, editable templates to fit on your website.
9. Free Web templates (standard and editable), banners, affiliate links
10. On-line tracking of stats
11. Multi-tier possibilities (Need to ask about it)
This is what I or any affiliate is looking for in a program! If you would like to join, you can go to my website at http://www.myaffiliateplace.biz/Affiliate_More_Affiliate_Opp.htm, or if you
would like to look at one of their editable website's go to
http://www.myaffiliateplace.biz/Affiliate_mydentalwebsite.htm and look around.
Anyway, I found my niche -- it compliments my affiliate website.
So yes, you can find your small corner of the Internet and find a niche product. But always remember -- even though this may have seemed difficult -- your chore is not over -- you must market, market and market.