Development Of Sales Capabilities And The Core Of Sales
In our sales process, if we do not understand why customers buy your products, sales cannot be repeated simply. Remember, customers, buy from you because they like you and trust you!. To win the trust and goodwill of customers is what you are selling to customers.
Development Of Sales Capabilities And The Core Of Sales
The company’s story
company’s history (development history), status quo (scale and strength), future (development plan and prospects), image (business theory, industry status, honor, evaluation by authoritative institutions), company leadership (experience and honor), etc. Establish the company's advantage standard and build up confidence.
Sales staff must become product experts. Because customers like to buy things from experts, Watt Energy Conservation believes that the ways for sales staff to master the product are:
- Listening to professionals introduce product knowledge.
- Watching-personally observing the product (leather, style, handwork, feel).
- Using-personally using Product
- Question-Find out the answer to the question.
- Speak-understand yourself and let others understand (two concepts) and
- Feel-carefully understands the advantages and disadvantages of the product. The
salesperson should do the following on the basis of understanding the product:
1. Find the product The selling point and unique selling point (the selling point is the reason why the customer buys your product; the unique selling point is the reason why the customer wants to buy your product instead of competing products). Sales staff can't impress customers if they can't tell the customers why they bought your products.
2. Find out the advantages and disadvantages of the product, and formulate corresponding countermeasures. Sales staff should find out the advantages of the product and use it as a bullet; to find out the shortcomings, consider how to turn the shortcomings into advantages or give customers a reasonable explanation.
3. Trust the product. On the basis of understanding the product knowledge, the sales staff further appreciate the advantages of their products, believing that their product is a good product, a product that can bring benefits to customers, and a product worth buying.
An excellent salesperson must know how to compare products, strive to do better, analyze the reasons, and optimize products so that sales performance must be high.
1. Customers’ purchasing motives are determined by the needs of customers. Common motives for buying are as follows:
- Practical, economical, and real materials (cheap is the most basic and most important purchase motivation).
- Comfortable and convenient, with many styles and functions, there is always one that suits you.
- Love the unique, trendy, emotional purchase motivation (perceptual consumption).
- Understand the changes in customers' buying psychology. When buying something, you must go through eight stages of thinking and brewing:
Selling yourself, the salesperson’s service language, and attitude play a pivotal role in the sales process, and the service language is a special language. Therefore, the service language must be very Master and make it standardized.
Sell yourself to customers and win customer trust and goodwill. The following points must be done:
1. Smile: A sincere and charming smile is a long-term practice, praise customers: a word of praise may retain a customer and may contribute to it A single sale can also change the mood of customers; pay attention to etiquette: etiquette is respect for customers, and customers choose salespeople who can make them like them.
2. Pay attention to the image of sales staff. Presenting to customers with a professional image can not only improve the atmosphere of the worksite but also gain the trust of customers. The so-called professional image refers to the appearance of the salesperson’s clothing, behavior, mental state, personal hygiene, etc., which can bring good to customers. a feeling of.
3. Listening to customers, one of the common mistakes of inexperienced salespersons is that they will talk about products as soon as they contact them until the customers get bored. Listening carefully to customer opinions is the most important way for sales staff to establish a trusting relationship with customers. Customers will like those who can listen to their opinions carefully. Shopping guides must know how to ponder the interests and hobbies of customers.
Selling product benefits to customers
A common mistake made by sales staff is to promote features, introducing the material, quality, and characteristics of the product without telling the customer what benefits it can bring. Sales staff can be divided into three types: low-level sales staff talk about product features, intermediate sales staff talk about product advantages, and senior sales staff talk about product benefits. Key points of selling benefits to customers:
- Product benefits, the benefits the products bring to customers.
- Enterprise benefits, the benefits of the company's technology, strength, reputation, service, etc. to customers.
- Differential benefits, that is, benefits that competitors cannot provide, are the unique selling points of the product.
Emphasize the key points of sales promotion: When introducing benefits, sales staff should focus on the most interesting and most concerned aspects of customers. The main point of sales is to express the usage of the product and the part that most inspires the customer's desire to buy at the design, performance, and price.
The main points of sales are nothing more than the following aspects: suitability, compatibility, durability, safety, comfort, simplicity, popularity, utility, aesthetics, and economy.
To customers, There are three key points for sales staff to sell products to customers: one is to introduce the product; the other is how to effectively resolve customer objections, and the third is to induce customer transactions.
- Product introduction: language introduction, demonstration, and sales tools.
- Eliminate customer dissent: Dissent does not mean that the customer will not buy. As long as the customer's dissent is handled correctly and the customer's doubts are eliminated, it can be urged to make a purchase decision.
- Prepare carefully beforehand: The company should collect and sort out the customer's objections encountered by the sales staff, and formulate a unified answer; the sales staff should be proficient, and they can answer according to the standard answer when they encounter a customer's refusal.
- Yes, but processing method: If the customer's opinion is wrong, the salesperson must first admit that the customer's opinion is reasonable, and after saving face for the customer, put forward a different opinion from the customer, and indirectly negate the customer's opinion. Conducive to maintaining a good sales atmosphere, the sales staff’s opinions are also easily accepted by customers.
- Consent and compensation method: If the customer’s opinions are correct, the sales staff must first acknowledge the customer’s opinions, affirm the shortcomings of the product, and then use the advantages of the product To compensate and offset these shortcomings.
- Inquiry processing method: use the method of rhetorical or questioning of the customer's objection to answer the customer's objection. For example, the customer says: "Your stuff is good, but I don't want to buy it now", the salesperson can ask: "Since things are very good, why don't you buy them now? "In this way, finding out the real reason why customers don't buy will help convince customers. When dealing with customer objections, sales staff must remember that "customers are always right." "The salesperson is to sell the product to the customer, not to argue with the customer. When arguing with the customer, it is the beginning of failure.
Ask customers to take action
At the appropriate time, we must decisively ask customers to take action to help customers make decisions. Can effectively improve sales efficiency and reduce the failure rate. You know, if customers are worried, hesitant, and uneasy, they often think about it again!